IT Infrastructure As A Service
We are pleased to offer, in association with Dell Financial Services, an IAAS alternative to traditional technology acquisition.
With Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS), everything you need to support your PMS and practice technologies—servers, workstations, networking, security equipment, security service subscriptions and other IT service costs—is leased as a package for one low monthly payment with no money down.
Manage Your Costs
- Pay as you go instead of tying up capital in IT equipment.
- Includes costs of deployment, data transfer and disposal of old equipment.
- For new offices or major upgrades, get everything you need in a single package. Alternatively, convert portions of your infrastructure to IAAS over time.
- Dell SonicWall Security Appliances include security service subscriptions for the entire term.
- All equipment fully warranted with DELL PRO SUPPORT for the entire term.
- All components are up-to-date and compatible with your PMS and practice technologies. Never worry about whether your infrastructure supports your PMS.
- Maximize Security across your infrastructure with the latest systems and defenses.
- You choose a refresh cycle from 2 to 4 years. For a new office, you can start with a small system, then increase your resources as you office grows.
- Protect sensitive patient records with the latest server, client and network technologies.
- We use Dell SonicWall security appliances enhanced with SonicWall Security Services.
- Get safe & secure remote access to your system with state-of-the-art VPN technology.
A complete System for a small dental office includes:
- High performance Dell PowerEdge T440 Server with comprehensive backup and disaster recovery
- 5 Dell Optiplex operatory workstations
- 2 Dell Optiplex administrative workstations
- Networking Equipment & Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- SonicWall TZ500 Security Appliance with Wireless AC
- Warranties and Security Service Subscriptions
- Deployment costs